In this video series, you will learn how to create High-Fidelity Prototypes and websites directly from Figma using Anima. No code needed.
Download Anima App for Figma:
Download Sample File:
Live Prototype Preview:
Figma Tutorial Playlist:
These tutorials will cover:
– How to Publish a website directly from Figma using Anima.
– Creating links with Anima and Figma’s native Click interactions
– Creating Breakpoints to make your design can fit and look great on mobile, tablet, and desktop devices
– Creating Forms and real Text Input with validation (email address, number, password, required field)
– Add Videos, GIFs, Lottie animation files to your design
– Embed Code such as a Google Map, a Chatbot, Analytics, or custom code
– Adding Hover effects and Entrance Animation that triggers on scroll
With Anima, designers can create High-Fidelity Prototype and websites right inside Adobe XD, Sketch, and Figma
Collaborating with High-Fidelity Prototypes helps designers to deliver real experiences, and build consensus across their team and organization.
Anima also converts Adobe XD, Sketch, and Figma designs to HTML/CSS websites. Designers can host websites with Anima Cloud, or download the HTML/CSS code and self-host.
Visit AnimaApp.com for more details.
Join the community to share your thoughts and designs: fb.com/groups/animaapp
Tag: google map embed, publish website, animations, Interactions, Sketch, Anima App, Invision, Prototyping, Forms, video, High-fidelity, Responsive design, Smart Layers, hover effect, Export html, Text Inputs, React, html, css, adobe XD, Adobe, Adobe Creative, website, UX Design, Web Design, UI Design, lottie, lottie animations, mobile app, web app, figma, embed code
Xem thêm: https://thủthuậthay.vn/category/internet